Let’s face it. Getting into shape isn’t the easiest thing to do. Are you sticking to your diet? Going to the gym? Sometimes it can feel like a drag. Sometimes you do need that extra push. Fitness motivation quotes instantly give you the drive and the energy to push through.
In this post today, we have brought together 50 of the most powerful and motivational fitness quotes out there. If these won’t get you moving, nothing will.
Fitness Motivation Quotes
1. Don’t wish for a good body. Work for it.
2. When you have a clear vision of your goal, it’s easier to take the first step toward it.
3. The only bad workout is one you didn’t do.
4. A 1-hour workout is only 4% of your day.
5. Sometimes, it’s not about building muscle. It’s just therapy.
6. Think positively, exercise daily, eat healthily, work hard, stay strong, worry less, and be happy.
7. 3 months from now, you will thank yourself.
8. I don’t diet; I eat according to my goals.
9. Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.
10. It never gets easier; you get stronger.
11. You don’t find willpower; you create it.
12. Your health account and bank account are the same things. The more you put in, the more you can take out. Exercise is king, and nutrition is queen. Together you have a kingdom. – Jack LaLanne
13. When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
14. Let nothing stop you from creating the life you’ve always wanted.
15. Fitness is not a destination; it’s a way of life.
Read further for more motivational quotes!
16. Sore is the most satisfying pain.
17. Get fit in the gym, and lose weight in the kitchen.
18. The last three or four reps make the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
19. If you’re too busy to ‘work out,’ you must consider your priorities. I can’t think of too many things more important than your health.
20. Tired is a choice.
21. I already know what happens if I give up. I want to know what happens if I don’t.
22. Please Don’t Disturb me; I am busy making gains.
23. Whether it takes me a few months or a few years, I will achieve my goals. It may come fast, or it may come slow, but I will be patient.
24. Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.
25. You don’t have to eat less. You have to eat right.
26. I am proudly addicted to getting stronger.
27. It’s not about having time. It’s about making time.
28. First, they laugh, then they will copy.
29. Results don’t happen overnight. They take hard work, consistency, and persistence.
30. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
We still have more fitness motivation quotes!
31. Strong people don’t put others down; they lift them.
32. The best project you will ever work on is you.
33. Don’t fear failure. Fear the absence of progress.
34. Eat clean, train dirty.
36. Slow progress is better than no progress.
37. You have a choice, you can either throw in the towel, or you can use it to wipe away the sweat off your face.
38. What seems impossible will one day be your warm-up.
39. If you are waiting for the right time, it’s now.
40. The only bad workout is one you didn’t do.
Read more to be motivated!
41. Eat for the body you want, not your body.
42. Before judging those of us who are committed to the gym as self-centered and superficial, realize that for many of us, the gym is our escape, our sanity, and a place where we work not only on becoming physically strong but also on becoming strong mentally as well.
43. The only difference between your body now and your body in a month is what you do for the next 30 days to achieve your goals.
44. Fitness is not about being better than someone else; it’s about being better than you used to be.
45. Excuses are useless; results are priceless.
46. Lift heavy shit until it’s not heavy anymore.
47. Discipline is doing what must be done, even though you don’t feel like doing it.
48. The body achieves what the mind believes.
49. I got 99 problems, but I’m going to the gym and ignoring them all.
50. If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.