Exercise To Lose Belly Fat In 1 Week
Most people who live sedentary lives consider the cost of being a member of the local gym or sitting down with a fitness expert a considerable barrier to their goals of losing belly fat.
This is why you will be pleased to learn some exercises to lose belly fat in 1 week. This has been tried, tested, and proven to be extremely useful for eliminating unwanted extra pounds.
Your goal is to look great at all times: however, you must ensure that the weight loss strategy you choose will not put your health at risk.
This guide will walk you through the numerous steps and exercise to lose belly fat in a week.
This is a crucial step, and it entails having a productive and positive outlook on your weight loss goals. This is where you need to start eating a balanced diet for maximum output.
Eating well-balanced diet is as important as the exercises you will be exposed to shortly for losing belly fat. Grill your foods and do not fry them. Take sufficient water to hydrate your body always and eat lots of fruits, salad, and leafy greens such as spinach as well as broccoli.
Eat no processed or refined foods.
Next, before you start any exercise, make sure that your body is adequately warmed so that injuries will not occur during your workouts. You can jog lightly, skip or circle the block.
What your body needs is a high-intensity interval training but carried out within a short period.
- Squat Thrusts – Place your hands on the floor and stretch both legs as far back as possible. Next, pull your feet as high up under your body as quickly as you can.
- Standing Jumps – Set up a pile of blocks (or something similar) that is at least six inches high from the floor. Then start jumping over the pile of blocks forwards and backward quickly, as fast as you can and as many times as possible.
- Sitting Push-Ups – Sit down in an armchair and place your arms on the chair arms. Then raise your legs until it is at right angles to your body i.e. forms into an “L” posture. Completes as many reps as you desire.
- Star Jumps – Squat or crouches down with both hands touching the floor lightly. Then, launch your body off the floor with your arms and legs extended in a star formation. Repeat this exercise as many times as possible. Exploding into this exercise is key if you want to lose belly fat in one week.
- Sit-Ups – Lie with your back on the floor and anchor or secure your feet to a chair. Place your hands behind your head or fold them across your chest. Then start to raise your torso off the floor to an upright position. In that position, twist your body to the right and to the left and go back down again. Repeat this exercise as many times as you can.
- Pike Crunches – Lie flat on the floor and extend your arms above your head with your toes pointed outwards in front of you. Then slightly bend your knees and raise your legs off the floor. Raise your arms at about the same time you raise your legs and keep your limbs straight until you attain a “V” posture. Hold that position for several seconds, then return to the floor by relaxing your body. Repeat this exercise as much as you can.
Be in a caloric deficit. Work out how many calories your body requires to maintain your weight and reduce that intake. You should see results in a week.