Studies have shown that reducing calorie intake is the most natural way of eliminating excess or unwanted fat. If you make some necessary changes in your diet, you could lose a lot of weight quickly. This is the primary reason you need meal plans for extreme weight loss that you can follow religiously.
Never fall for fad diets. A fad diet doesn’t help you in the long run. You can lose weight faster and keep it off by following a balanced diet with nutrients rich foods that can supply the right amount of calories. Focus on the right calorie supply and avoid extremely low-calorie intake.
It would be best if you took the right balance of calories a day (which we will discuss) to help you lose 1 to 2 pounds of fat a week. With an extremely low-calorie intake diet, you can lose weight faster, but that will be your body water and muscle, not fat.
A good and healthy weight loss diet takes 1200 calories if you are a woman and 1800 if you are a man. And never try to lower the calorie intake level to more than 1200 unless your dietitian tells you to do so.
The meal plan is spread across the three main daily meals – breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Choose a meal from the list outlined below and start losing that unwanted fat immediately.
Meal Plan For Weight Loss
It is essential for anyone who wants to lose weight to take breakfast as it helps to increase metabolism, reduces BMI rate, and helps suppress appetite. Skipping breakfast will push you to eat more during lunch.
You can enjoy a healthy vegetable breakfast by mixing the following ingredients:
- One teaspoon of olive oil
- Greek yogurt
- One slice of whole-grain toast
- One teaspoon of chopped basil
- A half cup of skim milk
- A small amount of grated parmesan
- Half cup egg white
- Half cup strawberries
- Half cup tomato cherry
Whole grains boost metabolism even as they lower sugar levels in the blood. Insulin levels are also regulated. Yogurt, basil, and strawberry provide enough calories while giving you time to lose weight.
Omelet – ingredients include:
- Chopped mushrooms
- Some salsa
- Four egg whites
- One-quarter chopped onion
- One complete egg
- Two spoons: fat-free or low-fat beans
- One-quarter chopped broccoli
- Two teaspoons: of olive oil
Add two teaspoons of olive oil to a frying pan. Mix all the above ingredients – except olive oil – and pour everything into the pan. Fry the mixture to make an omelet.
Broccoli, olive oil, and eggs are superfoods that boost metabolism and help in weight reduction. Broccoli has antioxidants that help detoxify your body.
According to the National Center for Biotechnology, eating meals frequently is essential for weight loss. So, it is not advisable to skip lunch.
- Olive oil
- Grilled chicken
- Four ounces of protein
- Green salad
- One cup: of mixed vegetables
Mix all ingredients well and enjoy a tasty and healthy lunch.
Greek salad: ingredients
- A red onion
- Salt and pepper
- Four medium-sized Roma tomato
- One teaspoon of olive oil
- 160 grams of kalamata olives
- Two teaspoons of vinegar
- One teaspoon: of chopped oregano leaves
- Two medium Lebanese cucumber
- 20 grams: low-calorie feta
- One crushed garlic clove
- Cut cucumber, feta, olives, and onions in a large bowl
- Prepare a dressing with garlic, vinegar, and oil
- Add pepper and salt to it and shake the content of the dish well.
To lose weight, you need to eat light dinners. Skipping dinner means you will hinder or slow down your rate of metabolism.
Roast beef melt: ingredients
- Four slices of small deli roast beef
- Two slices of Ezekiel bread
- Three small pieces of onion
- Two teaspoons: of brown mustard
- Two slices: of low-fat cheese
- Prepare a topping of bread by adding cheese. Then toast it on your grill.
- Place the roasted beef into the toast
- Prepare its dressing with onion and mustard
You can also conduct more research when searching for alternative meal plans for extreme weight loss.
Samples Meal For Weight Loss
Breakfast sample meals:
- This meal plan contains 420 calories for breakfast. Try to poach an egg on a slice of whole wheat toast that must be covered with one-eighth of an avocado. Now, serve this with 1 cup full of sliced strawberries and spice this up with 6 ounces of non-fat greek yogurt.
- This meal plan contains 440 calories. Take a ½ cup of low-fat cottage cheese with a sliced banana and an English muffin. Now, give a final touch with 2 teaspoons of peanut butter.
- You can try a colorful smoothie of 400 calories as well. Take 12 ounces of non-fat greek yogurt with two tablespoons of flaxseeds. Now, take a ¾ cup of blueberries, one cup of raspberries, and ice, and blend them. You are having a sweet colorful smoothie for your breakfast of 400 calories.
Launch Sample Meal:
- This meal plan contains 410 calories for dinner. Take an enjoyable 2 cups of minestrone with 5 whole-grain crackers. Now make it even more enjoyable with one-ounce low-fat cheddar.
- This meal plan contains 390 calories. You can try a quinoa salad. Take one cup of cooked quinoa with one cup of mixed diced raw veggies like peppers, tomatoes, onions, or anyone you like. Take ½ cup of pressed tofu and one spoon of sesame oil with ginger.
- This meal plan contains 440 calories. Made a nice turkey with two slices of whole-wheat bread. Take turkey breast with three ounces and lettuce, mustard, and tomato. Now, serve it with one small apple, 6 ounces of non-fat Greek yogurt, and one cup of sliced cucumbers.
Dinner Sample Meal:
- This meal contains 425 calories for dinner. Make a tasty and healthy parmesan chicken. Now, take 3 ounces of chicken breasts and grill them. Take 1 ounce of low-fat mozzarella and ½ cup of tomato sauce and top it over the grilled chicken. Hmmm, Yummmy!! Now, serve it with 2 cups of steamed broccoli and ½ cup of cooked whole-wheat spaghetti.
- This meal contains 425 calories. Take 1 cup of spaghetti and toss it with 12 peanuts and 1 cup of tasty green chopped celery. Add onions and bok Choy to this combination that is sautéed in 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- It is time to make tasty and fresh fish tacos. Take 3 ounces of grilled halibut stuffed into two 6-inch tasty corn tortillas. Add chopped tomatoes and lettuce to the corn tortillas for maximum taste. Now, FinFinally, it with ½ cup of mixed black beans, corn, and brown rice. This meal contains 405 calories.