Meal Plans For Extreme Weight Loss
If you make some necessary changes in your diet, you could lose a lot of weight quickly. Studies have shown that the most natural way of eliminating excess or unwanted fat is by reducing calorie intake. This is the primary reason why you need meal plans that you can follow religiously when it comes to losing excess weight.
Never fall for fad diets. Fad diet doesn’t help you in the long run. You can lose weight faster and can keep it off by following a balanced diet with nutrients rich foods and that can supply the right amount of calories. Focus on right calorie supply and avoid extremely low-calorie intake.
You need to take the right balance of calories a day (which we will discuss) to help you lose 1 to 2 pounds of fat a week. With extreme low-calorie intake diet, you can lose your weight faster but that will be your body water and muscle not fat.
A good and healthy weight loss diet is to take 1200 calories if you are a woman and 1800 if you are a man. And never try to lower the calorie intake level more than 1200 unless your dietitian tells you to do so.
The meal plan is spread across the three main meals for each day – breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Choose a meal from the list outlined below and start losing that unwanted fat right away.
Meal Plan For Weight Loss
It is essential for anyone who wants to lose weight to take breakfast as it helps to increase metabolism, reduces BMI rate, and helps in suppressing appetite. Skipping breakfast will push you to eat more during lunch.
You can enjoy a healthy vegetable breakfast by mixing the following ingredients:
- One teaspoon of olive oil
- Greek yogurt
- One slice of whole grain toast
- One teaspoon chopped basil
- A half cup of skim milk
- A small amount of grated parmesan
- Half cup egg white
- Half cup strawberries
- Half cup tomato cherry
Whole grains boost the rate of metabolism even as they lower sugar levels in the blood. Insulin levels are also regulated. Yogurt, basil, and strawberry provide enough calories while giving you time to lose weight.
Omelet – ingredients include:
- Chopped mushrooms
- Some salsa
- Four egg whites
- One-quarter chopped onion
- One complete egg
- Two spoons: fat-free or low-fat beans
- One-quarter chopped broccoli
- Two teaspoons: olive oil
Add two teaspoons of olive oil into a frying pan. Mix all the ingredients mentioned above – except olive oil – and pour everything into the pan. Fry the mixture to make an omelet.
Broccoli, olive oil, and eggs are super foods that boost metabolism and help in weight reduction. Broccoli has antioxidants that help in detoxing your body.
According to the National Center for Biotechnology, eating meals frequently is essential for weight loss. So, it is not advisable to skip lunch.
- Olive oil
- Grilled chicken
- Four ounces of protein
- Green salad
- One cup: mixed vegetables
Mix all ingredients well and enjoy a tasty and healthy lunch.
Greek salad: ingredients
- A red onion
- Salt and pepper
- Four medium-sized Roma tomato
- One teaspoon of olive oil
- 160 grams of kalamata olives
- Two teaspoons of vinegar
- One teaspoon: chopped oregano leaves
- Two medium Lebanese cucumber
- 20 grams: low-calorie feta
- One crushed garlic clove
Step 1: Cut cucumber, feta, olives, and onions in a large bowl
Step 2: Prepare a dressing with garlic, vinegar, and oil
Step 3: Add pepper and salt to it and shake the content of the dish well.
To lose weight, you need to eat light dinners. Skipping dinner means you will hinder or slow down your rate of metabolism.
Roast beef melt: ingredients
- Four slices of small deli roast beef
- Two slices of Ezekiel bread
- Three small pieces of onion
- Two teaspoons: brown mustard
- Two slices: low-fat cheese
Step 1: Prepare a topping of bread by adding cheese. Then toast it on your grill.
Step 2: Place the roasted beef into toast
Step 3: Prepare its dressing with onion and mustard
You can also carry out more research when searching for alternative meal plans for extreme weight loss.
Samples Meal For Weight Loss
Breakfast sample meals:
- This meal plan contains 420 calories for breakfast. Try to poach an egg on a slice of whole wheat toast that must be covered one-eighth of an avocado. Now, served this with 1 cup full of sliced strawberries and spice this up with 6 ounces of non-fat greek yogurt.
- This meal plan contains 440 calories. Take a ½ cup of low fat cottage cheese with a sliced banana and an English muffin. Now, give a final touch with 2 teaspoons of peanut better.
- You can try a colorful smoothie of 400 calories as well. Take 12 ounces of non-fat greek yohurt with two tablespoons of flaxseeds. Now, take a ¾ cup of blueberries, one cup of raspberries, ice and blend them together. You are having a sweet colorful smoothie for your breakfast of 400 calories.
Launch Sample Meal:
- This meal plan contains 410 calories for dinner. Take an enjoyable 2 cup of minestrone soup with 5 whole-grain crackers. Now make it even more enjoyable with one ounce low fat cheddar.
- This meal plan contains 390 calories. You can try a quinoa salad. Take one cup of cooked quinoa with one cup of mixed diced raw veggies like peppers, tomatoes, onions or any one you like. Take ½ cup of pressed tofu and one spoon of sesame oil with ginger.
- This meal plan contains 440 calories. Made a nice turkey with two slices of whole-wheat bread. Take turkey breast with three ounces and lettuce, mustard and tomato. Now, served it with a one small apple, 6 ounces of non-fat Greek ygurt and one cup full of sliced cucumbers.
Dinner Sample Meal:
- This meal contains 425 of calories for dinner. Make a tasty and healthy parmesan chicken. Now, take 3-ounce of chicken breast and grilled it. Take 1 ounce of low fat mozzarella and ½ cup of tomato sauce and topped it over the grilled chicken. Hmmmm Yummmy!! Now, served it with 2 cups of steamed broccoli and ½ cup of cooked whole-wheat spaghetti.
- This meal contains 425 calories. Take 1 cup of spaghetti and toss it with 12 peanuts and 1 cup of green tasty chopped celery. Now, add onions and bok Choy to this combination that is sautéed in 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- This meal contains 405 calories. It is the time to make tasty and fresh fish tacos. Take 3 ounces of grilled halibut that is stuffed into two 6-inch of corn tasty tortillas. Add chopped tomatoes and lettuce to the corn tortillas as well for the maximum taste. Now, Finally served it with ½ cup of mixed, black beans, corn and brown rice.