The ‘Morning Banana Diet’ For Effective Weight Loss
You may avoid bananas because they have a lot of calories (compared to some other fruits).
This is wrong,
The Morning Banana Diet does exist and it is very effective in losing weight.
This diet was created by a Japanese guy named “Hitoshi Watanabe”.
He has lost approximately 37 pounds (16.8 kg) of weight following the same morning banana diet we have explained here.
Morning Banana Diet
- stay away from adding desserts in your meal plan in this diet
- Always full your stomach to 80% not more than this. A saying in Japanese, “Hara hachibu ni isha irazu”, translates as “when your stomach is empty 20% than you don’t need any doctor” as we say “ Apple a day keeps the doctor away”
- Drinking only water is recommended and we will explain this in upcoming sections
- Drink green tea. It is a good source of anti-oxidants. Green tea boost up your metabolism and help you lose weight naturally. Do drink 2-3 cups of green tea per day.
- You can eat dark chocolate and cookies at 3 pm in the afternoon if you want to make this banana diet enjoyable. Don’t worry you can burn these calories easily because you will have a lot of time till sleep.
- You should not eat processed and fast food as usual but in this diet, it is recommended you should not eat potato chips, donuts and ice cream as well.
- If you want that not to be getting bored by this diet than you can enjoy eating air-popped popcorn because that is not having that much calories
- If you are hungry even after dinner then you can eat some fresh fruits and remember don’t repeat this act every day because you will end up consuming more calories. This routine of eating can be done occasionally.
- Go to sleep early. It is highly recommended that you go to bed 3 hours after you take your last meal of the day
- You should chew your food thoroughly and not swallow it semi-hard. It should be chewed completely.
Eat banana at breakfast
- It is recommended that you eat one banana at breakfast but there is no restriction you can eat more than one. The inventor of this diet has eaten 3 bananas as well at breakfast.
- You should eat raw, and unfrozen banana
- You can eat any other fruits instead of banana
- If you feel hungry even after taking your breakfast. You can have a meal of 200 calories after 15-30 mins of your breakfast
Eat a normal meal at lunch and dinner:
- Eat before 3 hours of you going to bed.
- You should not eat a heavy meal.
- Any kind of meal below 450 calories is recommended.
- You should not only focus on a banana at dinner and launch. There is no restriction to it but you should care about your calories intake.
- We have added the launch and dinner tasty recipe of not more than 450 calories in this post.
Drink Only water throughout the day:
- You can drink diet soda but we highly recommend you should only stick to the water because it is having zero calories and make you full very quick.
- The preferred water type is filtered or mineral water.
- The water should not be hot or chilled and must be at room temperature.
- You must not drink water at once and quickly but in small little sips so you should not swipe down the food you have taken.
- There is no specific limit to drinking water but you should not drink it in an excessive amount.
- It is not recommended that you drink a lot of milk products.
You can eat an afternoon snack if you want:
- You can eat at 3 pm.
- But stay away from excessive fat-containing foods.
- You can take chocolates or cookies.
- You can also eat a salty one snack.
Workouts with this diet:
- You can work-out if you like
- But don’t pressurize yourself
- You can take a light walk whenever you want but don’t go strong on it if it stresses you out
- You can also try some light yoga exercises.