You may avoid bananas because they have a lot of calories (compared to some other fruits). This is wrong; The Morning Banana Diet does exist and is very effective in losing weight. This diet was created by a Japanese guy named “Hitoshi Watanabe.”
He has lost approximately 37 pounds (16.8 kg) following the same morning banana diet we have explained here.
Morning Banana Diet
- Stay away from adding desserts to your meal plan in this diet
- Always full your stomach to 80%, not more than this. A saying in Japanese, “Hara hachi bun me ni isha irazu,” translates as “when your stomach is empty 20%, then you don’t need any doctor” as we say, “ Apple a day keeps the doctor away.”
- Drinking only water is recommended; we will explain this in upcoming sections.
- Drink green tea. Green tea boost your metabolism and help you lose weight naturally. It is a good source of antioxidants. Do drink 2-3 cups of green tea per day.
- You can eat dark chocolate and cookies at 3 pm to make this banana diet enjoyable. Don’t worry. You can burn these calories easily because you will have much time to sleep.
- You should not eat processed and fast food as usual, but in this diet, you should not eat potato chips, donuts, and ice cream.
- If you want to avoid getting bored with this diet, you can enjoy eating air-popped popcorn because that does not have that many calories.
- If you are hungry even after dinner, you can eat some fresh fruits, and remember, don’t repeat this act every day because you will consume more calories. This routine of eating can be done occasionally.
- Go to sleep early. It is highly recommended that you go to bed 3 hours after you take your last meal of the day.
- You should chew your food thoroughly and not swallow it semi-hard. It should be chewed completely.
Eat a Banana at Breakfast
- It is recommended that you eat one banana at breakfast, but there is no restriction you can eat more than one. The inventor of this diet has eaten 3 bananas as well at breakfast.
- You should eat raw, and unfrozen banana
- You can eat any other fruits instead of banana
- If you feel hungry even after taking your breakfast. You can have a meal of 200 calories after 15-30 mins of your breakfast
Eat a Normal Meal at Lunch and Dinner:
- Eat 3 hours before you go to bed.
- It would be best if you did not eat a heavy meal.
- Any meal below 450 calories is recommended.
- You should not only focus on a banana at dinner and launch. There is no restriction, but you should care about your calorie intake.
- This post added the launch and tasty dinner recipe of no more than 450 calories.
Drink Only Water Throughout the day:
- You can drink diet soda, but we recommend only sticking to water because it has zero calories and quickly makes you full.
- The preferred water type is filtered or mineral water.
- The water should not be hot or chilled and must be at room temperature.
- You must not drink water at once and quickly, but in small little sips, so you should not swipe down the food you have taken.
- There is no specific limit to drinking water, but you should not drink it in an excessive amount.
- It is not recommended that you drink a lot of milk products.
You can eat an Afternoon Snack if you Want:
- You can eat at 3 pm.
- You can take chocolates or cookies.
- You can also eat a salty snack. But stay away from excessive fat-containing foods.
Workouts With this Diet:
- You can work out if you like
- But don’t pressure yourself
- You can take a light walk whenever you want but don’t go strong on it if it stresses you out.
- You can also try some light yoga exercises.